This week was really fun for our family. Aunt Angie and cousin Olivia came to town for a few days. The girls had a fun time playing in the leaves!
Mom, I'm not quite sure what you want me to do.
Mom is teaching me how to play in the leaves!


Me, London (Olivia's cousin on the other side) & Olivia!

4 comments:
Ahh.. She is growing up so fast. What a doll. I seem to get tears in my eyes at every update. (Of course, I am a Revell... what do you expect..)
Thank you so much for your posts. It helps while we are apart to see all of your lives. We love you..
I love these pictures! She is such a cutie pie. We loved hanging out with you guys tonight, we will have to do it again!
Okay, Jill! Your girl is SUCH A CUTIE!!! YOU are, TOO! I haven't seen you for forever, but I'm glad your mom sent me your blogspot.
Lacee (Whittaker) Jessop
www.corbinshalyce.blogspot.com
Such cute pictures! By the way, how do you do the scrapbooking papers online?
Post a Comment