So after I saw my adorable little niece's hair curled I had to try it on Allie. As long as I keep her marshmallow mateys cup full (which by the way she picks out the marshmallows and leaves the cereal!) and let her play with my phone she will barely sit still long enough for me to curl her hair. The first attempt at curling her hair was while she was watching Elmo and that was not a good idea because she kept trying to dance to the songs. She is really starting to talk and copy what we say. Most of the time it sounds nothing like the word she is trying to say :)
5 comments:
I can't get over how cute she is! Great job on curling her hair.
Her hair looks adorable! You did such a great job. Emmy still doesn't have very much hair so we stick to mostly headbands. Alli is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting.
I LOVE IT! It turned out adorable..and you thought she didn't have enough hair. It really does make them look older. CRAZY!
That's my niece!! Can't wait to see her in a few months!
her hair is so cute! How are the moving preparations coming along?
Post a Comment