Monday, March 31, 2008

We won't be homeless!

So Kyle and I went to Houston Thursday through Saturday hoping to buy a house. With no success Thursday and Friday we started looking for an apartment to rent for a while. I had been in contact with a manager from an apartment complex months ago and we went to take a look at the apartment and surrounding area. We really liked it and now we won't be homeless! Stone Canyon is a gated apartment complex and each apartment has an alarm system. It is highly rated in all areas including safety. Our church is on the same street less than a mile away. Here will be our new address starting the first of May:
10919 West Road Apt 538 Houston, TX 77064
Stone Canyon Apartments

I'm looking forward to swimming with Allie in the pool.

The Fitness Center

The Business Center
Small Park/Picnic Area
Our apartment has 2 bedrooms
2 Baths
Small Dining Area
A kitchen with a DISHWASHER!!!! - I'm so excited about that!
Our family room will have a fireplace since we are on the 3rd floor. (Sorry to those of you helping us move) It also has a small balcony!

We just really want to thank Darren and Debi for coming out to Houston with us. It was so great to have someone who knew the area and could give us advice. Thanks!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

Ooooh. looks good! i cant wait till i come and visit! :D ha we will have fun!!

amy said...

How exciting! Your new place looks way cute and the pool looks dreamy! You will love being on the 3rd floor. Sucks when you move and for hauling groceries, but you don't hear anyone!

The Lindsey's said...

How neat!!! I'm jealous=). It looks really spacious.

laceeJ said...

looks like fun! You'll probably enjoy that more than a house that you have to upkeep anyway! Let someone else deal with those expenses! NO MOWING LAWNS! that's what I'm talkin about!

revells said...

Sure wish we would have found the perfect house for you but so happy you found such a lovely home. We are all looking forward to coming for a visit, a nice relaxing, laid back visit...no stress allowed. We think you'll be very happy at your "Resort"
Love Debi

Lauren H. said...

Congrats congrats!!! It must feel so nice to have a place to go. And it looks so awesome! I will admit I am quite jealous about the pool, fitness center, dishwasher!, and 2 bedrooms- basically all of it. I hope you guys love it!
It's coming up soon!! We are sad to see you go, but excited for your new adventure!
<3 Lauren & Brad

Michael&Rachel (Willardson) Lombardi said...

Congrats on the move! I am glad we are getting together before you go. This is really an exciting time for you guys and enjoy the dishwasher, I lived without one for a year and it is the pits! You really learn to appreciate them when you go without one for so long. Good luck on the move!

Nada said...

Movin' on up! Really, 3rd floor is gonna help you keep that cute figure. Is there an elevator? We are so happy for ya!