Saturday, April 12, 2008

We are so excited the weather is getting nicer so we can spend more time outside. Allie LOVES being outside. Here she is helping mom get the mail.


Here is Allie just being Allie :)

5 comments:

Skye said...

she is a little JILL!! what a doll so cute!! Sounds like all is well! Why are you guys movign to Houston? what a fun adventure good luck with the move!

amy said...

Allie is so cute! She just looks so happy, all the time! It was good to see you the other day and I am glad you can now look at my blog and I have made it back on your list :)

Brianne said...

She is so adorable! I bet she has the cutest personality too! I just love her little haircut! I wish Makayla had hair so that I could do cute things with it...oh well, we'll just have to stick with the headbands for now. Good luck with your move!

Jason & Kelli West said...

Jill she is so adorable!! It was so great to see you the other night at Chili's!! I saw your dad yesterday too while at church! He was sitting up in the stand and we were there for my brothers homecoming!! I hope the move to Texas goes well for you!

Nada said...

Scrumptious! Well, adorable and cute were taken, so I'd thought I'd tell you... I could just eat her up! I will miss ya'll!