Hey Jill- What a cute little family, your little girl is adorable! I can't believe how old she is. Good luck with everything, and it'll be fun keeping in touch!
I find myself laughing out loud when I think about Allie on the plane to Cancun....everytime it became turbulent she would laugh and say "Wow...Wow...Wow" She was so chill! Then in the waves, eveytime one would sweep past us she would throw up her little arms and say "Hooray". She was so fun and so happy. She is a doll.
5 comments:
Hey Jill- What a cute little family, your little girl is adorable! I can't believe how old she is. Good luck with everything, and it'll be fun keeping in touch!
Allie I love you soooo much!!!
She is so cute!
What a cutie! jill where did you get that digi scrap kit? I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
I find myself laughing out loud when I think about Allie on the plane to Cancun....everytime it became turbulent she would laugh and say "Wow...Wow...Wow" She was so chill! Then in the waves, eveytime one would sweep past us she would throw up her little arms and say "Hooray". She was so fun and so happy. She is a doll.
Post a Comment