Friday, May 23, 2008

New Home in Houston

So far we love our new place. We feel really safe in our area and we especially love the alarm system. I'm in LOVE with my dishwasher! Sometimes it feels really hot in our apartment until I go outside.






7 comments:

Amy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Jo said...

Your new place is SO Cute!! I am so glad you posted pictures, and also that Kyle likes his job! It sounds like things are really going to work out for you!!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

You've got it looking so good so fast. I'm impressed! We miss you guys, but we're glad things are going well in TX. What's your address there? (You can email it to me if you won't want it broadcast across the BLOG :))) Ali's videos are so cute too. So fun. I'll call you soon to check in!

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

How is it that your apartment is already so well put together? I need to take some lessons from you apparently... Everything looks great and it sounds like you're really enjoying it!

amy said...

How have you had any time to get your house looking like it's been lived in for awhile? It looks so cute! Looks like things are going great with your new adventure.

Julia said...

wow! the place looks great! how do you like houston so far?

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love your new apartment! So cute! You have a talent for decorating.