Monday, June 9, 2008

Fiona & Allie


Allie cracks me up! She LOVES Shrek and even asks for by name ("Shet"). I love to watch her get excited over certain parts. While she wasn't watching I recorded her singing with Fiona. Watch Allie's arms...she is doing what Fiona is doing in the movie. I rewinded it and had her do it twice for the video.

7 comments:

The Gurney Family said...

Hahahahaha! I love it. What a fun girl. WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!

The Lindsey's said...

That is so cute!!!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Jill, how in the world did you incorporate your digital scrapbook elements on to your blog?

Amanda said...

So dang cute!!!

Jackie said...

Love love love it! Or should I say Lo :)

revells said...

Oh she is so incredibly bright! What a doll, we miss you all so much! Debi

Brandon and Natalie said...

I love the two videos! So cute! She is getting so big!