Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Girl Bed


While in Oklahoma Allie slept in a pack-n-play, or at least that is what we planned on. On the very first day there she fell out of it and by the end of our trip she learned to climb IN and OUT of the pack-n-play. When we got home I was worried she would think she could do the same in her crib and I was right. I caught her halfway over the crib railing. So we turned her crib into a toddler bed. She has done great adjusting to a big girl bed. Today when she put herself down for a nap she didn't quite make it into bed before falling asleep. I love that her feet are just dangling.

8 comments:

Shana said...

Jill that is so awesome! I'm so glad that she is sleeping in a big girl bed now. I knew that she wouldn't last in her crib after you guys were here. She is just a smart little girl! Give her hugs and kisses for me!

Amy Jo said...

That is one of the cutest pictures ever! Look at her just sleeping there! =) Very cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. She's out of her crib!!! So cute. :)

Kristy said...

Ooh my haha that is so cute!!!! haha

thepainterfamily said...

This is the sweetest picture EVER! how cute to capture that moment! and I just love your coupon bargins! Can I please be your "student"!? Can't wait to learn more!

Mindy Jo said...

I'm so happy to see she likes her "big girl bed". Eric and I openly cracked up when we saw that picture of her asleep 1/2 hanging out of bed. HILARIOUS!

Jason and Kimber said...

Oh man if that is not the cutest thing--I love how tired kids can get and they never want to admit it. Hope things are going well for you.

Lanenga Family said...

That is the cutest picture of Allie! How funny!