I've been wanting this picture of Christ for a while and Kyle surprised me with it for my birthday. You can check out other picture art from this artist at http://www.raymonddesigns.com/ Thank you so much Kyle
That is a beautiful picture of Christ. I always have your birthday on my calendar but I was not near a computer to tell you. I have been out of town, so this is a VERY belated Happy Birthday to you!!
Not sure from who's page I found your blog. I was up and could not sleep so I was posting on a friends blog and than I went from blog to blog on a blog roll. Anyway I love that picture also. Enjoy!! Happy late Birthday
8 comments:
It looks so good! I love it! I need a picture of Christ in our house. I love the thick frame. Way to go Kyle!
Oh my, this is absolutely stunning, what a beautiful gift, and what a great husband to get it for you! :) happy birthday!
That picture is gorgeous! I am STILL waiting for my John Raymond Seth promised me for graduation! :) Happy belated birthday!
What a beautiful picture!!
Seriously - 'atta boy, Kyle! I love that Artist. It's really beautiful, Jill. I can't wait to come down there and SEE you guys. We miss you terribly!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JILL!!!!! I hope you had a great day. You deserve it.
That is a beautiful picture of Christ. I always have your birthday on my calendar but I was not near a computer to tell you. I have been out of town, so this is a VERY belated Happy Birthday to you!!
Not sure from who's page I found your blog. I was up and could not sleep so I was posting on a friends blog and than I went from blog to blog on a blog roll. Anyway I love that picture also.
Enjoy!! Happy late Birthday
Post a Comment