For the 4th of July we drove up to Norman, Oklahoma to visit Kyle's brother Kit, his wife Shana & their adorable little boy Brigham. Unfortunately Kit got called away for his job but we still had a great time in Oklahoma. Shana's family all lives in Norman so we hung out a lot with them. They are such a fun family and they made us feel right at home.
-
It has been a tradition in their family to go to this neighborhood parade. All of the kids decorate their wagons and bikes and go down the street. It was such a cute little parade. Here is Allie, Kyle, Brigham and Shana's dad (Steve)
Brigham and Allie were SO cute together. They are little buds even though they don't see each other as often as we would like.
-
Shana's has adorable little nephews and a super cute niece (other than Allie). Sharlee and Allie are in the decorated wagon and then little Joshua was in the stroller.
-
-Shana's has adorable little nephews and a super cute niece (other than Allie). Sharlee and Allie are in the decorated wagon and then little Joshua was in the stroller.
-Here is Shana's sister Mindy making delicious blueberry pancakes. Then Shana and me out in the backyard relaxing. There are some of the kids up at the table eating brunch. And then Mindy's husband holding little Joshua.
Shana's parents have a pool in their backyard and the kids and adults had SO much fun.
Allie LOVES her aunt Shana.
Thank you Shana for letting us come crash at your house! It was such a fun trip! Thank you to the whole Bittle family for letting us celebrate the 4th of July with you!



10 comments:
O it looks like you had so much fun!!!! im jealous!! i love your swimming suit its so cute... the black! :) i cant wait to see you guys when you come out here!! (i am still allies favorite aunt! :) ) love you guys!
We were so glad you had a good time and were such good sports - putting up with all of us crazy Bittles!! We loved having you here and can't wait to do it all again! You're such a good friend, Jill. I really appreciated you helping me on the computer - I owe you big time! Thanks again. Lots of Love!
Mindy Jo
It looks like so much fun! Shana has the sweetest family, they are so much fun.
I am so glad that you guys had fun. I can't wait until you guys come again, and hopefully Kit will be here this time. The pictures turned out so cute! I love the pictures of Briggs and Allie. I miss you guys already!!!
How fun! It looks like you had a great fourth of July!
Way to take masses of photos! It can be so cumbersome to haul around a camera everyday, but it is so worth it for those precious photos. Allie is getting so big! We miss you, but we're glad you're having fun!
How fun! You guys look so cute and festive in your red, white and blue family picture!
I'm so glad you guys were able to go up there...it looks like you had soooo much fun! I loved the picture of Brig takind Allie's hand and helping her up. So cute! We can't wait to see Allie and Jill in a couple of weeks. :)
It was so good to see you guys, we had so much fun with you. You got some cute pics.We hope to see you real soon.
Hey friend! Fun to "get to know you" through the blog! I do appreciate your coupon tips the other day! I am definately going to check it all out! yeah!
Post a Comment