Kyle and I have been telling her to take "big dinosaur bites" when eating foods that aren't necessarily her favorite. I love that she took that term and used it to describe how much she loves me. I thought it was pretty clever...she is such a smart girl!
11 comments:
Aww, so sweet! She is so darling. I love that outfit she has on!
SO cute. melted my heart too. :) sorry we missed out last night, although it's probably good we didn't come because i didn't end up getting home from my meeting until 9:00!! next time...
what an absolute sweetheart! she gets more beautiful with every picture I see!
How cute! It is those moments that makes it worth being a mommy.
how sweet! I love her little smile...she is one smart cookie! :)
Awww that's so cute!
Oh, how tender! Big dinosaur... I love it. That pic is darling too :)
So sweet. Tender moments are the best!
Oh, sweet! I can't imagine her ever NOT being sweet though! Cute picture
It makes it all worth it, huh?
Nice dress! Someone must really love her to give her such a cute outfit!:) Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in December!
Post a Comment