Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Oklahoma with our sister-in-law's family. They really welcomed us into their home. The food was delicous!! Thanks Bittle family, we love you guys!




6 comments:

The Gurney Family said...

I love that family picture. It is so CUTE! Haha, for a minute there I didn't know who that girl was with allie. Her hair is getting so long..what a pretty girl!

thepainterfamily said...

What great pictures! and what a fun holiday with family! (although we missed ya!) :) Christmas is coming! I can't believe it, I bet Allie is totally pumped to open more gifts! :) hehe! lets get together soon!

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

Really... can you guys be any cuter? Love it... I just can't believe how much Allie has grown up. Adorable.

Amy Jo said...

First.. I must ask.. where on earth do you find your daughter such awesomely cute clothes! I dream of having your fashion sense =) And.. very cute family photos. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving (AND.. early Christmas =) ) I hope you are doing well!!

Kelli said...

Great pics! I love your brown hair! Allie is soo big and darling! Early...Merry Christmas!

Darren Revell said...

Again, wish we could have been there. Hope your day was great. What a darling family... Great photo's.