Grandpa and Nana Revell gave Allie a bike for Christmas. Here is Allie RUNNING towards her new bike. You can tell how excited she is by how tense her neck muscles are. She LOVES it! Isn't she so cute! It is just the right size.
I curled Allie's hair today. I'm always so surprised how still Allie can sit while I curl her hair. I turned on Cinderella and 35 minutes later she looked adorable :)
How CUTE! I love her so much! I could just squeeze her! I'm so glad that she loves her bike...Briggie got one for his birthday and he loves it too..he's just still trying to figure out the pedals! And her hair is getting SO LONG! I love it! Love and miss you guys OH SO MUCH!
I am so glad she loves it, her hait is so cute, I wish we were closer so we could run over for hug fixes from Allie and Brigham, we sure miss you all! Lotsa Love Debi
shut up!! Is that a seat for dolls on the back of her bike!?? I LOVE IT! haahaa! I've never seen anything like it...and I can only imagine it makes riding a bike THAT much more fun!
Allie is such a little beauty! I love her curly hair!
Very cute!! If only you lived in Utah so you could show me the ins and outs of photoshop! You are a pro! Looks like you had a great Christmas! My only regret is not knowing you were in Utah!
You have to tell me how you get the cute title's done on your blog. Is it a digital scrapbooking thing? Your's is so cute, I love it. Ally is also, so adorable. I can't believe how big she is now.
let me know when she learns to ride it! jaxon's had his for a year and a half and still hasn't got it figured out!! :) Allie is gorgeous, Jill! We miss you all terribly! Love you, MJ xoxo
20 comments:
How CUTE! I love her so much! I could just squeeze her! I'm so glad that she loves her bike...Briggie got one for his birthday and he loves it too..he's just still trying to figure out the pedals! And her hair is getting SO LONG! I love it! Love and miss you guys OH SO MUCH!
I am so glad she loves it, her hait is so cute, I wish we were closer so we could run over for hug fixes from Allie and Brigham, we sure miss you all! Lotsa Love Debi
shut up!! Is that a seat for dolls on the back of her bike!?? I LOVE IT! haahaa! I've never seen anything like it...and I can only imagine it makes riding a bike THAT much more fun!
Allie is such a little beauty! I love her curly hair!
She is so cute. I really like her hair. It is so cute. I hope i get a girl someday that I can dress up. Boys are fun to dress up too though :)
the curls are so cute! i'm still amazed she'll sit still for that! how fun for allie to have a bike, so grown up!
She is so cute! You dress her very stylishly Jill! We sure miss seeing you guys!
Allie is just soooo cute!! I can't believe how big she is! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Utah.
Love the hair! I love the angled pictures. Way cute!
Very cute!! If only you lived in Utah so you could show me the ins and outs of photoshop! You are a pro! Looks like you had a great Christmas! My only regret is not knowing you were in Utah!
Your girl is just soooo cute! And i can't believe how cute your blog is! Just another one of Jill's talents :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Curly hair is ADORABLE on her. You have so much fun with your little girl. She is so sweet
allie is adorable! i need to know where you found that bike! bella's bike is just not the right size. that one looks perfect.
Also, how did you edit those photos?
your baby is getting so big!! she is adorable and i'm loving the curls
Allie is so cute! SHe is getting super big too. How is Texas? How is Kyle enjoying his job? Hope all is going well! :)
She is too cute! I am loving the pics!
I can't get over how cute she is! You have one cute little girl!
You have to tell me how you get the cute title's done on your blog. Is it a digital scrapbooking thing? Your's is so cute, I love it. Ally is also, so adorable. I can't believe how big she is now.
So cute! She has gotten so big! I love the fact that her bike has a spot for her to put her dolls. How fun! The curls are adorable!
let me know when she learns to ride it! jaxon's had his for a year and a half and still hasn't got it figured out!! :) Allie is gorgeous, Jill! We miss you all terribly! Love you, MJ xoxo
Um...yeah. Help. I haven't really gotten into it yet. What is the best website to get the stuff from?
Post a Comment