Sunday, April 19, 2009

take me out to the ball game!

Last night we went to an Astro's game with a bunch of friends. We had the best time! Hot dogs and parking included we spent less than $25 for our whole family. This is definitely something I want to do again. President Bush Sr. and Barbara were there too...they kissed each other on the kiss-cam. Oh and the Astro's won! 7-0.
~
Back row: Christy, Tom, Sophie, Lora, Baby Ella, and Mike
Front Row: Kyle, Allie, Jill, Annie, Joe, Holli, and Cory



10 comments:

Shana said...

It looks like you guys had such a blast! I miss you guys!

Brandon and Natalie said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. Allie looks so cute in her little leggings and levi skirt.

Christy said...

it was so fun! thanks for being the best!

thepainterfamily said...

They made out on the kiss cam!!?? haha! That is the BEST!

Makes me miss Houston and all the great people there! :)

The Wrights said...

You guys are the cuttest little family ever! I am headed to Huston tomorrow! Can I get your number?? I don't know if I will have any time to call you or if we will be close to you. I hear Huston is huge! But just in case. Thanks!

The Busey Family said...

Fun! I wish I were there. You have such a cute little family. We miss you guys! That is a cheap activity too! WOW! Way to go!

Lora said...

You have the cutest family! I love that photo of allie on your lap!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

I love the picture of them on the baseball!

Christy said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Darren Revell said...

Looks like you had a blast. I loved going to the Astro's games. Hopefully we can catch one together again before you leave the area. Just something about being in the ball park...