Sunday, May 3, 2009

Little Pigs, Little Pigs...

Here is Allie's verion of The Three Little Pigs. To pause the music push the pause button on the right.

15 comments:

Lora said...

That was DARLING! I would be making her tell you stories before bed time, what a crack up!

The Gurney Family said...

Haha...liv and I loved it!!

Darren Revell said...

Awww.. so very cute. What a doll., Thank you for all the posts...

Mindy Jo said...

oh my jill! my jaw was open the entire time. your daughter is SO bright! I love her and can't wait to see her! too cute!!

jax said...

Haha!! SO cute!! She is just so full of energy! Bravo, Allie!

thepainterfamily said...

HA! the best part was all the dramatic voice inflections! She totally gets the whole "story telling" idea! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Lily is down here with me, and when the video was playing she said, "ALLIE!" we miss ya!

Kristy said...

hahahaha that is so cute! i cant wait for you guys to get out here!! love you

Shana said...

Love it! She is such a doll!!!

The Busey Family said...

Oh I love it...the dynamics in her voice are so funny. I love when she said,"Can I see?"

Nicole and Scott said...

So cute! I made chicken roll ups (is that what they are called?) the other night and I thought of you! I still make those and the pudding cookies...best recipes ever!

Tad and Heather said...

Allie is too cute, and I can't believe how long her hair is! Your family is adorable!!

Chloe and Tyler said...

That is the cuttest thing I've ever seen.

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is so stinking cute! I love the little voices that she does for the characters.

Holli and Corey Walton said...

So fun! I am definately buying a video camera when I have kids

Mindy Jo said...

k so i missed you guys so jax and i watched this video of allie-bear! great revell fix! love you!