Petting Zoo
We went with GG, Papa, Kristy and Olivia to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. The little girls loved being this close to their favorite barn animals.
{Aunt Kristy & the girls}
{GG & Olivia}
{Papa & Allie}
{Big squeeze}
{Lots of love}
{Having a staring contest with the cow}
We went with Angie & Olivia to the Hogle Zoo. The shorts she's wearing are very fitting, don't you think? Especially since zebras are her favorite animal.
{Our own little monkeys playing outside the monkey cage}
{Our own little monkeys playing outside the monkey cage}
{Melman!}
Lagoon
Papa Steve took us to Lagoon. We didn't know if she would like it but we quickly learned that she LOVED it! She was so impatient to wait in the lines and after finishing each ride she would say, "what's next." I took her on a few rides that aren't just for kids...you could tell those made her more nervous, but what 2 year old wouldn't be. She loved the kid version of Blast-Off! That is no toddler ride, even my stomach dropped! She giggled the whole time. It was so much fun watching her have fun. Papa Steve and Aunt Crystal watched Allie for a bit while I went with the others to ride the big rides.







4 comments:
Allie's hair is getting so long! She is so so cute!
Also, I love seeing your mom and sis! the family resemblance is awesome! :)
I love those shorts!
How cute are those girls! They are getting more and more beautiful!! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I miss my Allie bear!
You look great in Green, Jill! I love Thanksgiving Point! My boys had a ball there, too!
Post a Comment