Sunday, September 13, 2009

An Aspiring Chef

I came home from my church meeting to a beautiful dinner made by Kyle. He made an amazing calzone from scratch. He stuffed it with tomato sauce, hamburger, fresh diced tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. It was SO good!!
I love how he cut slits in the dough. He also buttered it after it was done cooking and sprinkled it with Parmesan. It didn't only taste good but it looked good. When he showed me the finished calzone I seriously didn't believe that he made it...I was truly confused where this meal came from. I even considered the possibility of him ordering it from Pizza Hut. I guess I have an aspiring chef in my home.
I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful husband!

15 comments:

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

wow! gourmet! he is awesome.

Lora said...

Wow very impressive! That looks delish! Way to go chef kyle!

Mindy Jo said...

mmmmm yummy! kyle is so sweet! i wanna try his cooking now!!

thepainterfamily said...

are you serious? That DOES look amazing, and I am cracking up that you gave him the third degree and thought it was from Pizza Hut! hahaha!! I would do the same if David busted out a calzone after years of struggling with tuna fish sandwiches. :)

Brianne said...

How sweet. I love how he cooks for you. That looks so yummy! Way to go Kyle!

A said...

Jill, you definitely deserve it especially after I sent you across the city and back on Sat. night! I only wish I could have made you dinner. Thank you so much!! Once we are all back to 100% and germ free we will definitely pay you back!! Thanks again!!

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks tasty! How fun to come home to a cooked meal.

Shana said...

That's awesome! Kit is doing the same thing! Maybe they are talking or something! haha! He came home from work one day and wanted to make this banana dessert ( i think he told you about it) and he did just that and it was delicious!!! Good job Kyle! Love you guys!

Biggs Family said...

Wow! Go Kyle! That looks amazing, I want to try it too. You got a keeper on your hands! ;)

Adam and Jamie said...

Holy cow! you go, Kyle. That is so awesome...and it even looks good!

Christy said...

wow that is impressive! i don't think i could make a calzone that looked that good (actually, i don't know if i could make a calzone at all.)

it was so good to chat the other day!!

The Busey Family said...

Looks yummy! You are lucky!

alexandria said...

Recipe please! And I am still waiting for that tortilla soup recipe you mentioned before!

The Gurney Family said...

I am all amazed. Way to go Kyle. Did is taste as good as it looked. YUM!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

Let's set up a date for our husbands where Kyle can teach our husbands all his little cooking tricks