Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things to Remember

* "So anyway," is how Allie starts every story. I love it because she makes it sounds like she is picking up from where she left off. Most of her stories include dragons, tigers and dad.
~
* Allie climbed up on the computer chair and started moving the scrolling button on the mouse. This is what she said.
Allie: I need to check my knee-mails.
Mom: Oh, really?
A: Yeah, I'm talking to dad.
M: What does he say?
A: He says he loves me.
~
*On Olivia's birthday, Allie refused to sing 'Happy Birthday' because she wanted to sing Olivia her favorite song...the ABC song.
~
*Allie doesn't sit still or listen during family scripture study, but as soon as we are done reading she pops up and says, "So what happened?" Then we recap for her the story in little kid language and she loves it. She gets so into the story and always asks, "what happened next?" I love it!
~
*"That is a great idea!"....a common phrase from Allie.
~
*We bought Allie some blocks last Christmas and she plays with them several times a day. She has tons of other toys but always wants to play with the blocks. Her towers and castles are quite complex and take a while to build. They are always complete with places to put her animals. She loves to say "TA-DA!" when showing off her creations. So cute!

6 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

We miss Allie so much. One of my kids mentions her at least a few times a week.

and I'm laughing to hear that she says "rebell" too :)

she's such a smart and sweet little gal!

Mindy Jo said...

so anyway, i love allie So much! you can bring her back anytime now!! :)

Holli and Corey Walton said...

That is how I start my stories too! THat is quite the impressive castle

Holli and Corey Walton said...

That is how I start my stories too! THat is quite the impressive castle

Nicole and Scott said...

I can't wait till Nix is that big!

Jason and Kimber said...

What cute stories! I am laughing--kids are the cutest. I can't wait until Gracie starts talking and we hear fun things like this. You will be so glad to have them recorded.