Friday, October 2, 2009

Allie's 3rd Birthday!

Our sweet little girl turned three yesterday. Oh how time flies!
Allie, we love you so much and hope you had a very special day!
Kyle took half the day off from work and surprised Allie with balloons and flowers. She was so excited! She had the biggest grin on her face!
I loved watching her face as she opened each present. She loved everything and kept saying "thank you!"
Funny Story: She opened one of the cards from her great grandparents and got a two dollar bill. She looked confused and when I asked her what it was she said, "it's a coupon." I laughed so hard. No wonder she goes straight for the coins in my purse and never touches the dollar bills...she thinks they are coupons. :)
After lunch we headed to the Houston Zoo. She was so excited to see all of the different animals. She absolutely loved petting the goats!

Then we headed to Olive Garden for dinner. She tried to hide behind my arm when they sang her Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday sweet girl, we love you so much!

21 comments:

Mindy Jo said...

I love the pages you did, Jill!
I love her hair!
Kyle is the BEST Father!
Happy Birthday, our sweet little Allie!! :)

Shana said...

Happy Birthday Allie girl! We wish that we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Briggie wanted to wait to give her her present when we see you guys next! Tell her we love her OH SO MUCH!

Jason & Kelli West said...

What a fun, cute girl! And it looks like her birthday was a blast! cute presents and pictures! She is a minnie Jill! Glad you guys had a great day!

thepainterfamily said...

oh Allie! Happy Birthday sweet girl! What a wonderful birthday celebration, I love the decor and the beautiful scrapbook pages! And she is so obviously over the moon with everything! :) I just love that Fancy Nancy series, so perfect. And the extra special daddy surprise was too cute!

its stuff like this that makes me miss houston, re: YOU guys!

Brianne said...

Wow. I can't believe that she is 3. It seems like just the other day I was looking at the post that you made about her 2 yr. old party. Time sure flies. Such cute pages of her birthday. You are quick at getting those done! How sweet of Kyle to surprise her with flowers and balloons. So cute! Happy Birthday Allie!

Lora said...

Oh happy birthday cute Allie girl! What a great day!

Jill your pages look amazing! and all those photos are perfect!

Lanenga Family said...

So cute! I can't believe she is already 3!!! Glad she enjoyed her birthday!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you have a three year old? When did we grow up? Looks like you had a lot of fun and Allie looked so cute as always. I have to ask does she let you do her hair? because Stella has a total fit and immediately rips it out, it drives me nuts.

The Gurney Family said...

Very Cute pages! I am glad she had such a good day! Where did you find your birthday hats and cupcake covers. So cute!

Adam and Jamie said...

Looks like you made it a very special day for her! Cute that Kyle came home and surprised her! Hey Allie Lanenga was my old roommate. I LOVE that girl.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Oh my, she is getting so big! What a beautiful little lady she is! Sounds like a fun birthday. And props on very festive bday decorations! Love the banner.

Christy said...

happy birthday to allie! i can't believe she's three! she is so cute. i love that kyle surprised her and the pictures of her happy face. looks like you guys had a great day. i wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! next year, right? :)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Oh my gosh. Allie is seriously the most gorgeous little girl -- how do you even stand it?!?! I can't believe she is 3 already -- can we all move back to Provo now? I hate not seeing everyone (and everyone's little ones grow up)! What a neat day:)

Unknown said...

happy birthday baby girl!! you are gorgeous!

jill, i love the pages. it makes looking at the pictures more fun. :D

Amy Jo said...

I love this! I hope to make my kids birthdays just as special when they have them! =) I loved that entire post, I couldn't help but smile at what a fabulous day that sounded like!

Amy Jo said...

I love this! I hope to make my kids birthdays just as special when they have them! =) I loved that entire post, I couldn't help but smile at what a fabulous day that sounded like!

Darren Revell said...

Wish we could have been there to share her special day. Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this blog. You are doing a wonderful job. Give our love to Allie - now 3 yrs old... wow... Love you all...
Dad

steph said...

Happy Birthday!! Love your pages. Looks like she had a blast.

Nicole and Scott said...

so dang cute...can't believe how big she is! By the way I love this song and show!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

Your scrapbook pages are so cute! I cannot believe how photogenic your family is. Seriously! She looks so genuinely thrilled

Brandon and Natalie said...

It looks like she had a fabulous birthday! She is such an adorable girl!