Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Football or Ballet...

TOUCHDOWN! It's a boy!!! We had every intention of waiting to find out until Christmas morning, but if you know Kyle you know it is nearly impossible for him to wait to open any kind of present. The doctor had a hard time finding the gender so he sent me back out into the waiting room to drink 3 more glasses of water and wait another 30 minutes. The baby was still being stubborn but eventually the doctor was able to get a clear view.
We are so excited!

18 comments:

A said...

Yay for boys!!! Get ready for climbing and all kids of trouble :) We were so amazed at how soon we could tell the difference between girl baby and boy baby in their personalities. It is SO fun!!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Congrats! I swear baby genders come out in batches. This year it's a boy batch!!!! Congrats we are so excited for you! How far along are you now?

mckenna said...

Congratulations!! So much fun!! We've had the same, girl then boy. They are so different from each other and so much fun!! Love them both to pieces!! You're gonna love it!!

Lora said...

EEEEKKK!! Jill I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see you in person!

Christy said...

YAY!!!! i'm so excited for y'all! i can't wait to meet baby boy revell. he and linc are bound to be buddies.

(funny thing-- i just realized they'll probably be about the same distance in age as allie and sophie-- just the other way around!)

Adam and Jamie said...

Oh man I bet Kyle is freaking out. Yay for you guys!! Now with one boy and one girl, it doesn't matter what you have next, jk ;) What great news.

Bernice Madsen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Boys are awesome! We are so excited for you!!

steph said...

Congratulations!! What awesome news to find out before Christmas! Now you can shop for him at after-Christmas sales. YEAH FOR BOYS!

Jason & Kelli West said...

yay!! Jill that is so exciting! I'm msure Kyle is so happy. Congrats!!

Lauren said...

Alright! So exciting. You guys are going to have the perfect little family of 4!!

Amy Jo said...

Congratulations!!!!

thepainterfamily said...

JILL!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! this is the best news all day :)

really, if you could see me now...I think this is so great.

You're 20 weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Kudos! One of each is perfect, I love it. Little boys are so sweet and cuddly.

Julia said...

That is so awesome! And now you'll have one of each, we love boys and little girls! Hooray!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun!

Isaura said...

YEAHYEAHYEAH!!
Congrats :)

Nicole and Scott said...

I am so happy for you! One of each! That is the best!

Mindy Jo said...

WooWoo! Can't wait to see that little guy!