We had the best time in Utah! Family...friends...food...it doesn't get much better! We did so many fun things! Thanks mom, dad, Rob, Angie, Steve, Jessi, Kristy, and Julie for spending so much time with us! We love ya!
very cute pictures. it was so fun seeing you guys but just made me realize how important it is to get you guys out here PRONTO. :) isn't that children's museum awesome?
I love all your pages! You are so patient and organized, Jill! I envy your gifts! :) Allie is a doll! I'm so happy you had the chance to go home for Christmas, be with your family, and to see all your friends who moved!!! That's so fun! It was a joy being with you for the short time we were! We Love you all Sooo much!
You are so creative with your scrapbook pages. It makes me jealous...especially since I HATE scrapbooking but I know I need to do it. Wish we could have seen you guys while you were here. Looks like your Christmas was awesome!
I love your pages so super cute! Allie is such a doll; I love the tutu on her! :) I am so glad you had such a great time in Utah! It makes me want to digi scrapbook our Utah trip too! So super cute; happy 2010!
9 comments:
What a great trip! It was so fun seeing you-hopefully it will happen a lot more! ;)
oh jill! You've documented it all so well (and made me wish that I could attempt scrapbooking)
what a great Christmas break, and it was so awesome to see you guys!!
Looks like you had a great trip!!
very cute pictures. it was so fun seeing you guys but just made me realize how important it is to get you guys out here PRONTO. :) isn't that children's museum awesome?
I love all your pages! You are so patient and organized, Jill! I envy your gifts! :) Allie is a doll! I'm so happy you had the chance to go home for Christmas, be with your family, and to see all your friends who moved!!! That's so fun! It was a joy being with you for the short time we were! We Love you all Sooo much!
You are so creative with your scrapbook pages. It makes me jealous...especially since I HATE scrapbooking but I know I need to do it. Wish we could have seen you guys while you were here. Looks like your Christmas was awesome!
I love your pages so super cute! Allie is such a doll; I love the tutu on her! :) I am so glad you had such a great time in Utah! It makes me want to digi scrapbook our Utah trip too! So super cute; happy 2010!
Your daughter is so cute, and what an awesome Christmas you had!
Jill I love all of your pages. They are so cute, and you are amazing for having christmas all done and scrapped! glad you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment