Thursday, February 25, 2010

Belly Pictures

I've had requests for belly pictures...so here you go.
{I'm 30 weeks....and as you can see I'm definitely getting close to the finish line!}

Allie is learning so much, so fast! She can identify most letters, understands the difference between uppercase and lowercase, and is learning the sounds the letters make. The other day in the car she said, "ka, ka, 'K', like kangaroo." I have to give some of the credit to a website she plays on called Starfall.com.
~
{I love this toy from LeapFrog. It has really helped her identify and write her letters. As you can see she can work on the lowercase 'e' a little more :)}

16 comments:

Christy said...

you look great jill! what a cute pregnant lady. i'm so glad you posted these! also, i can't believe how smart allie is. she is going to be reading before you know it!

we miss you guys. come back, come back! (any news on that?)

Lora said...

You look so cute! My word!!! The finish line is coming so quick! I just can't wait to see your little man!

ps- Dear Allie I think you are a brilliant little girl!

Kristy said...

Ahhh cute jill! You look so good!!!!! I cannot wait until MAY!!! I love you and miss you!!

Mindy Jo said...

You're beautiful!
And Allie is brilliant!
How is Kyle!?
;)
Love you guys!
MJ
xoxo

Lauren said...

You look great Jill! Brad and I can't get over how grown up Allie looks. Here's to the next 10 weeks flying by! :)

Sam said...

You look so cute!!! I can't believe your almost there. Hang in there!!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute are you! You are getting so close too. 75% done.

steph said...

Lucky Kyle! You look amazing!

And what a smart girl you have. She will be a great big sis.

Ben and Camille said...

you look SO GREAT!! i hope i look that good at 30 weeks but i have a feeling i won't:) you're almost there!!

Julia said...

You look so great! We have that same toy for the boys, it really does help them learn how to write! Hope you're feeling well!

Biggs Family said...

You are soo darn cute! Not much longer! :)

thepainterfamily said...

Hello!

you look amazing my friend!
just AMAZING!!

and Allie is such a smart little cookie!

Lanenga Family said...

Come on cinco de mayo! By the way, Allie is so smart. Must be the name :)

Jason and Kimber said...

You seriously are the cutest!! You look great! Best of luck to you.

Amy Jo said...

You are such a cute little prego woman!! Can't wait for you to meet this little boy!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

You are the most adorable pregnant person ever. Way to go Allie for being so smart!