Monday, April 19, 2010

Last week?

So this may be my last week being pregnant. I go in for my 38 week appointment tomorrow and he is going to tell me if I can be induced a week early, on April 28th. His due date is May 5th but his ultrasound due date is April 26th. Since Allie came on her ultrasound due date which was 4 days earlier than her due date we felt there was a good chance he would come early as well. So with that said, my parents booked their flights to come on the 28th. We are crossing our fingers that if he doesn't come early on his own that the doctor will take him on the 28th. My braxton hicks are getting stronger and I'm feeling a lot more of them in my back as well.



~



It is really starting to hit me that I only have about a week left with just my little Allie. We've been the best of buddies for the past 3 1/2 years. I have loved being a stay-at-home mom and watching her grow. I really worry about the adjustment she is going to have to make with our little guy coming and I have fears that she'll think we don't love her as much as we did before. So far she is SO excited for her brother to come. She always includes the baby in her prayers and today she gave my belly a hug and said "I love you. This is your big sister."

7 comments:

Adam and Jamie said...

Good luck with the delivery Jill! You look so good. Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy!

Christy said...

i cannot believe you are SO CLOSE. i can't wait to see little baby revell. i had the same worries when lincoln was born. although i can't say they're completely unfounded (we actually deal with more jealousy issues now then when lincoln was a newborn), i can say that the love siblings have for each other definitely outweighs any jealousy or resentment. i am sure allie will be a great big sister. she is so cute in that outfit. is there one in my size?

finally, it was good to talk to you the other night! sorry we lost service in the middle of the conversation! :)

Lora said...

eeek! Only one week! I am so excited to see this little guy!

Little miss Allie you are a doll! Good luck with your baby brother!

Nicole and Scott said...

So excited for you!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

she will do just fine! i know she will. she has had mom and dad to herself for 3.5 years which is more than siblings get. You'll always have a strong bond with her, but you will have so much joy in seeing her become a sister. The relationship siblings have is so amazing.

Lanenga Family said...

She is such a cutie! I'm sure she loves being a big sister!

jax said...

Wow! She is getting so big so fast! So cute that she talks to him in your belly and even cuter that she tells him who she is!