While my parents were here they took us to "How to Train Your Dragon"...or better known around our house as the Dragon Movie. Allie couldn't wait to go!!
Allie was so excited that GG & Papa bought her popcorn.
My little snuggler!
After my parents left, Kyle's mom came for a visit. Kit, Shana and Briggs also came down that same weekend. It was perfect because we got to celebrate Mother's day with Julie and then Shana, Kit and Kyle's birthday.~
Brigham, Julie, Brock and Allie
I just want to say thanks to my parents, Julie, and Kit & Shana for coming and helping us out. We love you all so much!




7 comments:
JILL!!!
He is a doll, and that last picture in the carseat absolutely KILLS me, what a sweet sweet baby boy!!
What a great weekend! I can't believe your little guy is changing SO much already. He's looking more and more like Allie to me
You have such a beautiful family!
cute family picture of you guys! i can't believe how brock is already filling out that car seat!
We can't wait to go to that movie! What a great time with your family!
That last shot of your little man is just precious! I love that they make shorts that little!
Fun pictures! It looks like you guys have been busy having fun. How wonderful to have visitors. I am sure Allie has been in heaven!
I just love your blog. You are all so cute. And I always thought you were so beautiful and guess what I know where you get it from. Your mom is a beautiful person too! That little boy is the sweetest thing ever. And be happy he is a snuggler. Snuggling is the last thing on my boys mind and it makes me sad. Hope you are feeling better and you have two kids. That is such a great blessing!
Post a Comment