Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Smiles All Around!

Today I woke up to this cute face!
{Oh how I love those rolls!}
I can't believe he is 6 weeks! Using my scale at home, we have estimated he is about 12 lbs. I was so sad to box up his newborn and 0-3 month clothes.
~
He has completely stolen our hearts!

11 comments:

A said...

SO CUTE!!! We have love for baby rolls at our house too :) I think he looks a lot like Kyle especially in that first picture. May be one of these days I will get to see him up close in person...

Lora said...

I love when they start getting all chubby and kissable!! I want to just squeeze him!

We can't wait to see you!
XO

Christy said...

oh my word, he is SO CUTE! i can't believe he's already out of the 0-3 month clothes! what a chunk. i love it.

so excited to see you very soon! we'll have to plan something fun.

Mindy Jo said...

brigham keeps talking about "baby rock"!
i wanna meet this little fella!
lost the smiles, i am Soooo ready!

Sam said...

Oh he is so cute!! I think he looks just like Ali! Wow 12 pounds!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm jealous of the rolls. My kids have always been too skinny for rolls. At 6 weeks their preemie clothes looked liked trash bags they were so large. But I guess that's the difference between 9 lbs and 3 lbs. You're lucky!! I want to reach through the screen and squish him!

Adam and Jamie said...

Adorable Jill! What a cute little guy you have. He's getting big!

Lanenga Family said...

Love the smiles and rolls! :)

Julia said...

He's adorable! I love the rolls!

The Gurney Family said...

HAHA...I love it! I can not wait to see that little guy. It is crazy...I totally see you in him UNTIL he smiles...totally Kyle. CRAZY! SEE YOU SOON!

thepainterfamily said...

that SMILE!!

He's such a doll, I can't believe how fast they grow.