Here is our new place...I'm not finished decorating but you get the idea. It is a brand new condo - 3 bedroom/2 bath. We love it!
~
Family Room
~ Kitchen and Dining
It has a pantry!!!
~2nd Bathroom
Laundry Room!
Allie's Room
Here is a picture of Kyle and Allie at Pappasito's. It is the most amazing Mexican restaurant in Texas. I'm going to miss it SO much!
So our move out here was quite the adventure. It's funny now...not then :) Our Penske truck broke down 150 miles away from Amarillo in a small town. We parked the truck at this Shell station and waited for a mechanic to come look at it. After an hour of waiting, Kyle called and Penske said the mechanic was on his way but was stuck in traffic. So we waited another hour. Then Kyle gets a call from the mechanic who tells Kyle to step out of the car and look across the street. He then waves for Kyle to bring the truck over to his shop. It was right across the street!!! Because of a broken fuel pump we could only go 50 mph until Amarillo where Penske had another truck sent from Lubbock with a swap crew to move everything from one truck to another. Except the swap crew never showed up, leaving Kyle and my dad to swap everything at midnight. But we are here now...and all is well.
Brock's Room
{His needs more attention, but I'm already working on so many projects...so it will have to wait}
~
{Allie loves her little brother}
Here is a picture of Kyle and Allie at Pappasito's. It is the most amazing Mexican restaurant in Texas. I'm going to miss it SO much!
So our move out here was quite the adventure. It's funny now...not then :) Our Penske truck broke down 150 miles away from Amarillo in a small town. We parked the truck at this Shell station and waited for a mechanic to come look at it. After an hour of waiting, Kyle called and Penske said the mechanic was on his way but was stuck in traffic. So we waited another hour. Then Kyle gets a call from the mechanic who tells Kyle to step out of the car and look across the street. He then waves for Kyle to bring the truck over to his shop. It was right across the street!!! Because of a broken fuel pump we could only go 50 mph until Amarillo where Penske had another truck sent from Lubbock with a swap crew to move everything from one truck to another. Except the swap crew never showed up, leaving Kyle and my dad to swap everything at midnight. But we are here now...and all is well.





16 comments:
What a horrible adventure, I would have prolly killed myself. Your new place is very nice though. We're so happy you guys are finally back home. We'll get together soon.
WOW! SO many changes! Congrats on the new job and being back in UT? Your kids are adorable. Let's get together and go to the duck park!!!
What an adventure Jill! I'm SO happy for you guys. Your place looks amazing! I'm glad you guys are all settled and doing well. I love and miss you guys already!
Shan
xoxo
welcome home! i bet it is nice to be close to family again. such cute kidos!
awesome place! We'd love to come see sometime! Glad you guys made it safe. NOT a fun experience getting here though!!
Your place looks so nice and so big. Cute pictures of Allie and Brock. Brock looks like he is getting so big. We cannot wait to see you Friday!! :D It will be such a fun day! We love you and hope all is well.
Love gav and kristy
Oh man that's quite the story! We are just glad you are here! Your new place looks PERFECT i love it. My dad is actually living in Payson right now so hopefully I'll see you very soon!
Welcome back to UTAH
Yeah, that sucks! Cute house! Glad you made it back to Utah!
oh man, that story about the move STINKS! i'm glad you made it safe and sound.
your new place looks so cute. what a pretty kitchen and i love how you've decorated everything. can't wait to see it in person!
Oh Jill, I just love seeing your things in your new place...makes me miss ya!
And your home is BEAUTIFUL! What an awesome kitchen!! I love it all. You guys will be so happy there.
I am sorry to hear about the moving troubles...MAN...you're a rockstart for getting through all that! :)
Oh my! That is an adventure. I would have been so mad if I waited that long and they were that close. Glad you can laugh about it.
Glad you can find your moving adventure funny now... I don't think I would have handled it as well! And can I say I hope I am like you-- no boxes in sight and settled in, what, less than 2 weeks?! The place looks great!
Jill your new home is beautiful and immaculate! You always were awesome and cleaning. Where are you located? I would love to get together with you sometime. We have the same granite! how random.
Yea! You are back...we MUST do lunch. Your home is beautiful and everything you do is amazing.
You'll just have to stay in Utah now after such a dramatic moving trip. Glad you're all settled. Your place looks so great already. So impressive, Jill!
wow that's an amazing place! and your kiddos are adorable.
Post a Comment