Thursday, October 7, 2010

My beautiful kids...

I took these pictures today right outside my apartment.
Don't I have the cutest kids ever!!!

14 comments:

Lora said...

The answer is YES!! What darling kids and what cute pictures! I am in love with Allie's sweater and wish I had one to fit me!

Brock it so big!! WOWY

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but my blog only lists your new blogs about every four entries so I just caught up. You guys are such a beautiful little family. I love to see what you're up to.

You popped up in my dream last night. It was a weird one about not graduating from high school and trying to keep it from your mom.

Christy said...

WOW! what pretty light! yes, i have to agree that you have the cutest kids EVER. (don't tell my kids-- ah ha, just kidding.)

jax said...

Wow, look at Brock's cute squinty eyes! Great pictures Jill! I would totally hire you to come take some pictures of us! You have the cutest kids (well, except I am a bit biased about our Kaylee now, but your kids are a very close second! ;) )

Jessica Dahlquist said...

A) You have the cutest kids ever. Allie looks so grown up.
B) Your photography skills are amazing. What camera and lens did you use?

Miss you guys!

Nicole and Scott said...

They are precious and you are talented...great pics!

Julia said...

Seriously adorable and what a great picture backdrop!

Lanenga Family said...

CUTE! Brock seems like such a happy guy.

Unknown said...

Wow! Allie is gorgeous! I love the hair and her cute little smile! Brock looks like hes a happy litte guy! Congrats on having very VERY cute kids. :)

merrilykaroly said...

YES! Your kids are darling.

And that last picture of the two of them is priceless! He has his daddy's smile, 100%.

You are a really good photographer! I wish I had your skills.

thepainterfamily said...

YES YOU DO!

and also, you have the best apartment ever also...because this field is so so beautiful :)

I love these picture jill...I hope you print them and frame em!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

How great that you have such beautiful scenery so close! Allie's hair has gotten so long

Brandon and Natalie said...

Adorable!! Such cute kids!!

Michael&Rachel (Willardson) Lombardi said...

So cute Jill! Kids grow so fast! Love all the pics, looks like you guys are doing well! :)