Wednesday, November 10, 2010


We had such a fun Halloween! We saw Aunt Jessi play in her Halloween orchestra concert and then we headed to our ward's Halloween party. Wow, it was amazing! Complete with dinner, a spook alley, tons of games, prizes, and treats.

Allie was a queen...yep, a queen. She skipped the princess stage and went straight for the top. She was beautiful! And Brock was the cutest little dragon.

Brock is on the move now...and has been for the past few weeks. Not only can he crawl now, but he can sit himself up and pull himself up to his knees. It's only a matter of time until he is pulling himself all the way up and walking. The kid is everywhere and can get there fast! Allie is always watching out for him. She'll pick him up and carry him back to the front room if he's ever off on one of his explorations. I love it when she calls him "mister" or "my little one."


Brock had his 6 month check-up 2 weeks ago. He is still tall for his age (87%) but is only a little above average in weight (59%).



~

The other day we went to the Living Planet Aquarium for Allie's friend's birthday party. What a cool party!!! Allie had so much fun seeing Elleah, Sophie and all of the animals. Allie attempted several times to pet the sting ray but wasn't quite brave enough. We saw penguins, octopus, sea horses, fish, frogs and snakes. I am so glad we were able to go!

8 comments:

Shana said...

They are so stinkin' cute Jill!
I can't believe how big they are both getting. It makes me miss them that much more! I missing everything!
Love you guys!

Christy said...

darling costumes. leave it to allie to choose queen over princess. that makes me smile. it was lots of fun to see you at the party! can't wait until friday... oh wait... :( we will plan something else for sure!

The Gurney Family said...

Very cute. I loved the aquarium, such a fun place. I can't believe Brock is already crawling around everywhere. Such a cute boy!

thepainterfamily said...

oh the costumes are adorable!!!

(miiiissss you guys)

Kristy said...

Soooo cute!!!! Looks like you guys are loving UTAH!!! :D I love having you guys back even though we dont see each other too often!! we love and miss you guys!! See you soon!

Lora said...

what darling costumes! Allie is Beautiful! Thanks so much for coming to the party-and through all the chaos it was so fun to look up and see your darling bunch!
See you soon!
XO

Lisa said...

Love the costumes!

Nicole and Scott said...

Your kids are gorgeous...I cannot believe how cute they are! Halloween looks like a blast!