Sunday, December 12, 2010

Our First Home!

We are so excited!!!
It's in Saratoga Springs and will be finished January 5th. We'll close on the 13th and hopefully be all moved in that weekend! It's coming together so fast! The stucco and stone will be done in the next two weeks. The dry wall is up and textured and some of the tile has been laid. I can't wait for the extra storage space, the garage, and the backyard for the kiddos to play in! I love the neighborhood...It's so cute!
It's almost 3100 square feet on .23 acres.
I fall more in love with it the more I see it!
~
So if you know anyone looking to rent an apartment in Payson, direct them here.

9 comments:

Shana said...

I'm SO excited for you guys!

Lora said...

Oh my goodness! What exciting news! I didn't even know you had started building! I can't wait to see it! It looks just perfect!

Amy Jo said...

Cute Jill!! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Mindy Jo said...

Seriously!?
JILL! This is INCREDIBLE!
I had NO idea you were BUILDING!?
YAY! I can't WAIT to see the inside!
You are going to make it SO cute!
How fun!
YAY!
can't say it enough.
love ya,
mj
xoxo

Sam said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting. All that space for the kids to rome will be awesome!!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

so exciting! congrats you guys!

Christy said...

NO WAY!!! eek, this is so exciting! 3100 square feet! you guys are going to get lost! this is the best news ever and i am sooo happy for you guys. you totally deserve it. i can't wait to see the finished product in person!

(and i'm also pumped that you will be a little closer to us!)

thepainterfamily said...

ahhh, you know how I feel about this...it's SO AWESOME!

I can't wait for you guys to move in! and make such wonderful memories in your new home!

Lanenga Family said...

CONGRATS!!!