...Cause I'm sure you're all dying to see them. Haha!
~
Front Entry
(viewed from the family room)
To the left takes you down the hall to the bedrooms. To the right takes you downstairs.
First door is the pantry...and it's huge!
Second door leads to the laundry room which leads to the garage.
Pantry
Seriously...This picture is cutting out a good portion of the pantry. It is really big!

Laundry Room...and Garage Entry
Hall to bedroomsFor whatever reason I forgot to take pictures of the actual bedrooms.
Master is on the left and the other bedrooms on the right.
Master Closet
View 1

View 2
I love the closet doors in the kids bedrooms!

We love it!
Everything looks so good together! Can't wait to get all my stuff in it this weekend!


Family room

Master Bath

12 comments:
Jill! It looks just PERFECT!! I can't even imagine how excited you are to move in!! We can't wait to see your new place...can we say HOUSEWARMING PARTY!!
It's BEAUTIFUL! So happy for you!
ohhhhh, I've been thinking about you and wondering exactly when you'd get to move in!
How exciting! It all looks so beautiful, and I think you did a wonderful job in the kitchen!!!
xoxo
What a beautiful home! That is so exciting! Good luck with the move :)
Beautiful!!! Just like your family.
You've waited a long time for this. So happy for you guys! It looks perfect!
Oh my word-- it looks amazing! I am sure I'm a nerd though, because I think the best part is the closet/pantry space! :) I can't wait to see it all fixed up!
Wow!!! To be a home owner! Beautiful!
The house is AWESOME! I agree the pantry is huge! Happy moving!
Looks good! Hope the move goes smooth! :)
How fun! I can smell the fresh paint and carpet just looking at the photos. Have fun organizing all of your stuff.
It is beautiful. You guys totally deserve it! I can't wait to see new pictures with your stuff in it.
Post a Comment