Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do his cheeks hurt?

I'm aware that most of these pictures look alike...and that's my point. Brock is such a smiley baby! He is always smiling! I also love that when he hears someone laughing he forces out a fake laugh just to copy them.Allie chasing him around!
He loves to play with dad!
~
And the drama begins!
Allie had a play date with a neighborhood friend yesterday. Of course she had a blast and can't wait to play with her again. After we put her to bed she came up to us so sad and said, "My friend said her dad was stronger than my dad!" After we reassured her that Kyle was definitely stronger (LOL) we sent her back to bed and had a good laugh!

15 comments:

the jones said...

just wait until our baby is born... then our child will be saying "my dad is stronger than your dad" when gavin beats kyle in an arm wrestle. hahaha.

such cute pictures! we cant wait to see you guys

love gav and kristy

jax said...

What cute kids! Man! Brock is so cute! I love that he is such a happy baby! What a good lookin' kid!

jax said...

By the way that last picture of him makes him look so grown up!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

In the second pic he looks so much like Allie. Such a happy boy. Did you make that pillow in the last pic? Darling.

Christy said...

i don't think i've ever seen brock NOT smile. he is so cute. funny allie. tom will enjoy that one. :)

Holli and Corey Walton said...

He is such a happy baby! And that pillow is so cute. And I love Ali's Drama, and i'm not sure who the other father was, but i would have to agree that Kyle is stronger

Nicole and Scott said...

SO ADORABLE!

Lanenga Family said...

Haha. Cute--I'm glad Kyle is strong! :) What a happy little guy!

thepainterfamily said...

he is seriously the sweetest little guy!! LOVE his smile.

(ps - girl drama scares me!) :)

the jones said...

i still cant get over brock's outfit on saturday! it was sooo cute!!! he is the happiest baby ever! gav and i's baby is happy just like him! that would be the best!! poor allie starting the drama already! she has along ways to go! haha. love ya guys and see you soon... hopefully!!

Lora said...

Oh man his smile is contagious! Elleah said "oooh he's SOOOOO cute" and she is very right!

your pillow is so very cute! I can't wait to see your house! (hopefully soon) ;)

Lora said...

oh and also you asked about a comment by Jonas a man from Lithuania...he is friends with some of our international friends living in Indonesia and was told to check out our blog!

Lora said...

What a darling face he has!! He is the perfect mix of you two!!

I'm so glad Allie is older than Elle-you can offer Lots of advice (I know we'll be needing it!) =)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little guy!

Amy Jo said...

Seriously.. your kids are so stinkin' cute! I am so glad you are liking your house!