Friday, March 4, 2011

I hope they call me on a mission...

This cute website mapped out my FHE for Monday night. The kids were called on mini-missions. Allie was called to France and Brock to South Africa. Later that night Allie came up to us and started to cry. She told us that she was going to miss us when she went to France. My heart just broke for her. I had to remind her that we were just pretending and that she can go on a mission when she gets bigger.

3 comments:

Lora said...

What a GREAT website I cant wait to start using it! I can't believe how much older brock is looking! wowy!

ps-Are you going back blonde- it's very cute! and you definitely don't look like a dinosaur!! hee hee

Christy said...

what a cute FHE idea! your little missionaries are so cute. and so is allie's comment about not wanting to go to france yet. poor girl. sophie says the same thing about getting baptized. :) we better get her in some swimming lessons before then so she won't be so freaked out at the thought of putting her head under the water!

Mindy Jo said...

Allie is hilarious! She is such a bright girl! Brock is also such a stud! We miss ya'll. We should be seeing ya'll more now that Kit & Shana are moving there. Take care.
-Eric, Mindy, & Family