Friday, March 4, 2011

Sunday Photoshoot

I have been HORRIBLE at taking pictures of the kiddos! Seriously I haven't turned on my camera for about month. I occasionally use my cell phone but those pictures never turn out. On Sunday I decided to turn on the camera and take a few pictures. Brock was fine at first but quickly grew tired of the photo shoot.
Do you moms ever feel like there aren't any pictures of you? Looking back through all my pictures I'm hardly in any of them. Not that I need a photo shoot of myself but at least proof that I was around :)
Brock got his dad's beautiful blue eyes!

~
From the mouth of my oh-so honest Allie:
Allie came up to me and said, "you look like a dinosaur." I asked why and she responded, "because dinosaur's have big bums." She also told me that I look like I have a baby in my tummy (WHICH I DON'T!). Thank you Allie...I needed to hear that :) I'll go find my tennis shoes now.

4 comments:

Christy said...

HA! love the allie quotes. and the pictures are so cute!

Shana said...

i love all the pictures! i miss them so much! allie's quotes are too funny! Briggs says stuff like that to me all the time! So don't feel bad! Love you guys!

Holli and Corey Walton said...

even without kids, I find there are very few pictures of me. We just went on a road trip to visit Corey's dad and when I was looking at the pictures there were not any of me or Corey...I have got to do better. I think you look great btw

Lanenga Family said...

Oh Allie! glad to see you in some pics! And you look great by the way, I don't think you look like a dinosaur! :)