My sister-in-law took Brock's one year pictures, some sibling shots, and some updated pictures of Allie. I love them! She always does an amazing job! She is running a promotion right now if you are interested in getting some family pictures done. Her rates are at the bottom of this post.
~
He is the cutest boy ever!!!! That smile melts my heart!
He is the cutest boy ever!!!! That smile melts my heart!
{As a side note...this kid is SO smart. He will fold his arms if you say, "let's pray." And when you say banana he runs to the counter where I keep the bananas. And if you ask how old he is he'll hold up one finger. I love watching him learn new things}





I love my kids! 


Allie is just as pretty on the inside as on the outside!
She's a sweetheart!








Promotion Rate: $65 base: Includes one photo shoot {family or a child}, traveling to one location, editing pictures & a CD of the best pictures that you can print anywhere. Only $10 for each addition photo shoot with a CD of the best pictures! So for family pictures and two kids photo shoots it would only be $85! {2nd location is an additional $50}
7 comments:
I LOVE the pictures that Angie took! Those are amazing!!! Brock and Allie are so adorable they are getting so big! Its so fun to see the difference in personalities! We love and miss ya! Love the jones
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! I just love watching them grow!
oh jill...these are so great!
what beautiful beautiful kiddos :)
they are SOOO cute... the kids and the pictures. i love the outfits, too. your kids could be little gap models! :)
What beautiful kids Jill! These pictures are so precious!
she does such a great job. and it really helps that your kids are beautiful...inside and out!
Your kids are beautiful! Allie sure knows how to work the camera! :)
Post a Comment