Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Allie's 5th Birthday

Allie is now 5 years old....crazy!  Time is flying by!  She loves to "decorate"...which is her way of saying arts & crafts.   So we threw Allie an Art Party!  She had lots of the neighborhood friends come and they had a great time.












For her birthday we stocked her up with all different kinds of 'decorations'....stickers, paper, markers, foam shapes, etc.  We love our little artist!!  Happy birthday!

8 comments:

Christy said...

what a cute party! good job, jill! i love all the details.

happy birthday to allie, one of our very favorite little girls. i can't believe she's five!!

the jones said...

Ah! how cute is that!!you did such a good job, it looks amazing!!! i wish i could of been there!! :)

Brooke Downs said...

That party looked so fun! Glad she had a good time and a good birthday. It will be fun when our little guys can go to each others birthday parties:)

thepainterfamily said...

jill, and art party is just perfect! love all the pictures, it looked like such a fun time!

Allie is one adorable 5 year old,
Happy Birthday!

Lanenga Family said...

Oh my goodness! Not 5!!! That is crazy. What a doll. Congrats on 5 years Allie!

Nicole and Scott said...

This is so creative! I love it so much...you are so talented in the arts/crafts area, I am not surprised she is too!

Preston said...

You have a beautiful little family. So good to hear from you on our blog. Hope you are loving living in Utah! I am addressing Christmas cards and I was wondering if I could get your address? Hope things are going well!

Love tiffany

Preston said...

Your little fam is sooo darling! Great to hear from you on our blog. Hope all is well with you and your little family an the Gurney clan.

I am getting my Christmas cards ready and wondering if I could get your address?

Thanks,

Tiffany