Friday, September 7, 2012

Photography Pictures

I'm so blessed to be surrounded by so many amazing photographers!  Both my sister-in-law (Angie) and my neighbor (Shanna) took beautiful pictures of my little man!  Here are some of my favorites!!

{Photography by: Angie Gurney}

{Photography by: Angie Gurney}

{Photography by: Angie Gurney}

{Photography by: Angie Gurney}

{Photography by: Angie Gurney}

{Photography by: Angie Gurney}
{Photography by: Shanna Michelle Photography}

{Photography by: Shanna Michelle Photography}


{Photography by: Shanna Michelle Photography}

{Photography by: Shanna Michelle Photography}

{Photography by: Shanna Michelle Photography}
 See what I mean...amazing!  Thanks Shanna & Angie...I LOVE THEM!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh those pictures of Colt are amazing!! What a cutie he is!!

Lora said...

I will be very honest when I say it took me several minutes to know if I could open this post or not-
I'm so glad I finally did. He is darling Jill and it makes me SO very happy for your beautiful family! He is perfect and the photos are great!

Congrats again!! xo

the jones said...

Oh I just love him!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

thepainterfamily said...

Beautiful photos!

The smile in the last one is too perfect! love them all!

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous! Feeling a little jealous I have to admit.

Christy said...

these photos are PERFECT! A+ for your photographers fo sho. :) he is the cutest little guy. seriously, couldn't get any more adorable.