Thursday, January 31, 2008

Allie Update

In BYU student wards, babies only have to be 14 months to start nursery as opposed to 18 months. So Allie has been going to nursery for a few weeks now. A couple of week ago she brought home her first picture. She obviously didn't draw the pretty cloud but did a great job on the red scribbles. What can I say...I'm a proud mom!

Two days ago I thought I would let Allie try going to the bathroom in her potty and she went after only sitting on it for a few minutes. Yesterday she went twice!! She doesn't know how to tell me she has to go potty but if I ask her if she needs to go she runs to the bathroom.

6 comments:

Julia said...

yay for potty training and nursery pictures! Sorry about the house hunt. What areas are you guys looking to live in?

Shannon said...

I love her little picture!!! She is the most adorable little girl! Every time I see her it makes me want a little girl so bad (not for quite a while though) :). I love your blog. Your so good at things like this!!

Bernice Madsen said...

Congrats on the potty training! Allie is so adorable. She comes from such great genes! :o)

laceeJ said...

Count your blessings! (potty training)! If she'll run to the potty if you ask her, then it's all in the bag! WOW! Corb was 3 years old until he was ready! GO ALLIE!

Mindy Jo said...

Allie will seriously be potty-trained in like a week if you keep it up! Girls are SO much easier than boys - Jaxon just loves to be naked and pee & poop all over the place ... nice! I'm jealous!!

amy said...

That is so cute and something that you need to keep forever!