Jill,you and your daughter look so so so cute!! She is just beautiful!! I love how you did her hair all curly in the one down low!! Good luck with the house hunting! That is always so exciting!
You two are so cute! I am also loving the warm weather and being able to go to the park.
Love the picture! You both are so cute!
So cute! Allie's getting so big! Kids are so fun =).Question-- have you kept in touch with Jessie H. or Lyndsy? I wonder if they have blogs...
Jill - you and Allie are both GORGEOUS! I ADORE this picture:) You're too much!
You two are just so cute! I can't believe how much older she is. Being a mommy is just too fun, especially with a girl ;)
wow, 2 gorgeous girls!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jill,
you and your daughter look so so so cute!! She is just beautiful!! I love how you did her hair all curly in the one down low!! Good luck with the house hunting! That is always so exciting!
You two are so cute! I am also loving the warm weather and being able to go to the park.
Love the picture! You both are so cute!
So cute! Allie's getting so big! Kids are so fun =).
Question-- have you kept in touch with Jessie H. or Lyndsy? I wonder if they have blogs...
Jill - you and Allie are both GORGEOUS! I ADORE this picture:) You're too much!
You two are just so cute! I can't believe how much older she is. Being a mommy is just too fun, especially with a girl ;)
wow, 2 gorgeous girls!
Post a Comment