Soooo cute! I've missed playing with Allie every morning (and going to the gym!). She is such a BIG girl now!
And she likes to play with EXPENSIVE make-up at that... Girl, you have an up an coming diva on your hands. Love it, so cute!
so fun! wait till she finds your mascara, that will be worth some good pics!
Hey will you tell Rob & Angie to put me on their list so I can peek at their little girl, too. thanks!
How adorable! You have the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Soooo cute! I've missed playing with Allie every morning (and going to the gym!). She is such a BIG girl now!
And she likes to play with EXPENSIVE make-up at that... Girl, you have an up an coming diva on your hands. Love it, so cute!
so fun! wait till she finds your mascara, that will be worth some good pics!
Hey will you tell Rob & Angie to put me on their list so I can peek at their little girl, too. thanks!
How adorable! You have the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment