Friday, August 29, 2008

French Braids!

This was my first time braiding Allie's hair. She sat so still and only said "Ouch" once. I definitely struggle when it comings to french braiding but Allie was patient with me.


8 comments:

Kellie said...

So cute! I really don't know how I'll do when someday I have a girl whose hair is one day long enough to braid. I can't even french braid my own hair. You did great though!

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Hey! You did such a good job on her braids, they look so cute! I can't wait until I can actually play with Audrey's hair, which is forever away. Allie is so adorable!

mckenna said...

So beautiful!! She's darling! I'm a cosmetologist and I can't french braid...sad a little? I know. But she looks awesome!!

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, she is so big. She looks so old!! How sad/exciting is that? She totally looks like a little girl now.

thepainterfamily said...

CUTE! I can't believe how mature she looks! you're awesome...I really don't know HOW to french braid...but judging by how fast my little girlies hair is growing, I am sure I have a few years to learn! haha!

Bernice Madsen said...

I can't believe how big she is! Those braids are ADORABLE. I'm so scared I won't be able to do that for my girls when I have them. I never could figure out the french braiding technique.

Lanenga Family said...

Wow Jill! Her hair looks great! She is getting old, she is a little girl now! I love the bare bum at nursery story! Hope Texas is still treating you well :)

J. Miyoshi Zuehl said...

Oh to have a daughter. how much I envy you right now.