Kyle plays "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade on his guitar to Allie all the time. She now knows the words and can sing along. Here is a video of her yesterday and today singing the first verse and chorus.
Oh my Jill that is sooo adorable! I love watching Allie grow up. I am glad to see that you are safe after the storm! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. We miss you and will let you know if we are ever down that way in our travels!
holy cow tom and i were cracking up watching this, that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. tom says you should send this to secondhand serenade and maybe they'll give you free concert tickets or something. :)
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
That was adorable! I can't wait 'til our kids are that age! I can't believe all the damage done to your apt. I'm so glad you guys were ok through it all. You were definitely watched over.
wow i love her so much!! it is just to cute! i am glad you guys survived ike and are safe! Can't believe teh damage you are lucky! and have been in our prayers.
I am so glad you guys are all ok. I finaly got your blog added to ours. Allie is getting so big! Hope all the clean up and changes from Ike are going well.
That is for sure the cutest thing I have seen all day =) I looked at all your Ike pictures too. You are officially my hero, I would have been in terrified tears if I were in winds like that! I am so glad you were able to salvage all your stuff, and I love the picture underneath "In all things give thanks"
Hey!! Hope you guys are doing well since the hurricane. Crazy!! I was just thinking about that e-mail you sent forever ago when you posted about coupon clipping. I have been wanting to get into but for some reason still haven't started. So I've been reading about it online and I'm going out this week to buy a binder and all. Would you mind e-mailing me about it again and let me know how it's been going for ya? Thanks!!
25 comments:
Could Allie be any cuter!! She is so adorable. I loved when she breathed out at the end of the song. That was so dang cute.
That was the cutest thing ever! What a cutie!!!!
Oh my Jill that is sooo adorable! I love watching Allie grow up. I am glad to see that you are safe after the storm! Thanks for keeping your blog updated. We miss you and will let you know if we are ever down that way in our travels!
Oh Jill! That's too funny!! She's so cute! I love the random words that are louder than the rest here and there. SO FUN!!
holy cow tom and i were cracking up watching this, that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. tom says you should send this to secondhand serenade and maybe they'll give you free concert tickets or something. :)
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
brady.c.anderson@hotmail.com
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
brady.c.anderson@hotmail.com
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
brady.c.anderson@hotmail.com
Hi Kyle and family! It's Brady (your old mish companion)! I was talking with my wife about Georgia last night and it made me wonder how you guys were doing, so I googled you hoping you would have a blog...is that creepy? Anyway, it looks like things are good for you and your family...your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is well. Let me know how you are.
Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate (we just had twin boys...I thought you'd like that being a twin boy yourself!) :)
brady.c.anderson@hotmail.com
That was adorable! I can't wait 'til our kids are that age! I can't believe all the damage done to your apt. I'm so glad you guys were ok through it all. You were definitely watched over.
wow i love her so much!! it is just to cute! i am glad you guys survived ike and are safe! Can't believe teh damage you are lucky! and have been in our prayers.
How cute! What an adorable video! She is so stinking cute!
Okay now how cute is that! Her hair is so long and so cute! I'm amazed that she knows some of the words and everything! Wow we sure miss you guys!
I am so glad you guys are all ok. I finaly got your blog added to ours. Allie is getting so big! Hope all the clean up and changes from Ike are going well.
She is so cute! And BIG! That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen! (and Seth thinks she sings better than Kyle:)
CAA-UUUTE! hehe! shes a babe! sorry about the crazy bugs today...sheesh!
jill, this is sooo cute!!
i had a fun time talking to you guys last night, especially you, "the girl with no opinion" haha
That is for sure the cutest thing I have seen all day =) I looked at all your Ike pictures too. You are officially my hero, I would have been in terrified tears if I were in winds like that! I am so glad you were able to salvage all your stuff, and I love the picture underneath "In all things give thanks"
She is just SO cute! Glad to hear all is well with you guys, and you are safe and sound!
Hey!! Hope you guys are doing well since the hurricane. Crazy!! I was just thinking about that e-mail you sent forever ago when you posted about coupon clipping. I have been wanting to get into but for some reason still haven't started. So I've been reading about it online and I'm going out this week to buy a binder and all. Would you mind e-mailing me about it again and let me know how it's been going for ya? Thanks!!
That is soooooo adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!
cutest video ever! she's going to be famous some day :)she's so adorable!
What a cute video! It's still the 1st here in the California, so tell Allie Happy Birthday from us! Hope life has started to calm down a bit!
I loved it SO MUCH! She is so cute and I can't wait to see her and just give her a BIG squeeze! Love you guys!
What could be cuter than that? Jenny loved it to!
Post a Comment