Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Allie!

How is it that something can feel like forever ago, but you still can't believe it is here. It honestly feels like we've had Allie forever but I can't believe that she is 2 years old! We missed having our family at the party but we are fortunate to have good friends here in Houston to help us celebrate Allie's birthday. Here are lots of pictures from the small party we had for Allie.

~
This darling cake was made by my friend Annie Faulk. Isn't it the cutest cake ever! She let me help her make the flowers and decorate the cupcakes. It was actually a lot of fun. Thanks Annie.
~
OPENING PRESENTS



~

Giving Joe & Annie hugs

~

Putting on the cute bracelet Sophie gave Allie


CAKE TIME


EATING THE CUPCAKES





GIVING FRIENDS THEIR PARTY FAVORS

Sophie
Zach
Lily



We love our little girl...who is quickly becoming a big girl. She brings so much joy & love into our home. We love you Allie!

23 comments:

The Wrights said...

Happy Birthday Allie! Looks like a fun party!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Allie! We love you! We can't believe you're 2 years old already. What a beautiful little lady you are! Hope you had a great birthday.

love,
Grandma and Pappa

Shannon said...

Allie is too cute! Happy Birthday!

Christy said...

those pictures turned out so cute! allie is such a sweetie!

thepainterfamily said...

such a fun party! such a fun girlie! she was so cute handing out the favors! we had a BLAST of course! :)

Mindy Jo said...

Happy Birthday Allie Girl! You're TWO!!! We can't wait to see your beautiful little face!

Jill, I LOVE the cake and cupcakes. And Allie's dress is to die for! You've raised an wonderful little girl!

marv said...

What a little beauty! Seems like yesterday, your mom was having parties like this for you, Jill. I love the singer in her, too.

Kit Revell said...

I'm so sad that we missed the party but can't wait to see you guys! She looks so beautiful! Her hair is SO LONG! She is definitely becoming a BIG girl! We love you guys! And we hope you had a great birthday Allie Bear!!

steph said...

Wow! I can't believe she's two already! That's so wonderful. She just keeps getting cuter.

Julia said...

Wow she's 2 already! How crazy! Happy Birthday Allie! We would love to get together and hang out with you when you have some time. I called your old cell number...don't know if it's the same one you have or not. Hope you have a great weekend!

ktmay said...

Hey! My name is katie- When Kyle was on a mission, he served in our ward in savannah...and I just found him on Facebook...anyhow, I love your blog. what an adorable little girl. that cake is amazing. i don;t think i would have been able to cut into it, it's so cute! i'd freeze it for life, LOL. i looked at your Ike posts- what an experience yall had! so sorry about that- but you're right, yall were very blessed! we live pretty close to new orleans, but we were very lucky not to have too much damage from the hurricanes we've experienced.

The Gurney Family said...

VERY CUTE! She is a doll. Olivia had so much fun talking to Allie on her birthday. Wish we could have been there. Love you guys!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl! It looks like it was the perfect party. How fun! I can't believe she is already two! Time has gone by way too fast!

Jessop Family said...

Happy Birthday Allie! That cake is amazing.

Lora said...

Jill and Kyle!
Your Blog is so cute, Christy gave us your address so I hope you don't think we are regular "blog Stockers" although I hear it's a new hobby! So cute you have such a great family! We are stoked for the BYU game!

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Allie is too cute! It looked like a fun birthday! And I loved that cake! Happy 2nd Birthday Allie!

Kristy said...

Allie is adorable! :) By the way...sorry about leaving like 1000 comments on the last post...my bad!

Sarah said...

I hope you read this...everyone must love Allie! She is so grown up, I can't believe it. That is the cutest cake I have ever seen. I always want to be creative and do something like that, but I'm probably better off to just buy it.

The Lindsey's said...

She is so cute! And aren't the cutest kids ever born in the beginning of Oct?! (Jordan's birthday was the 3rd...). Love all the pics. It looks like she had so much fun! and great job helping with the cake. Way cute!

The Stokers said...

I can't believe she is two! Such a big girl! What a cute party-wish we could have been there!

The Stokers said...

I can't believe she is two! Such a big girl! What a cute party-wish we could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Jill! I just found a link to your blog and I have to say I am so impressed with the photos you got from Ali's adorable birthday party...what a cute little bug she is. I hope you all are doing well.

Kelli said...

Allie is getting sooo big! No more little baby! I hope all is well now from Ike. Can I just say that Allie is sooo adorable singing Fall For You! What a sweet girl you have and you guys look great!