Monday, September 8, 2008

First Fort!

Kyle spent a few days in Utah recruiting at BYU for his company and got back last night. We were so excited for him to come home. Allie sure missed her daddy! Kyle made this fort in Allie's room and we played in it until Allie got bored...which was about 30 minutes later. We had so much fun and we are glad dad is back home safely!



7 comments:

Chloe and Tyler said...

What a cool dad! I loved making forts when I was little. Oh good memories:D

thepainterfamily said...

ohh, what a fun fort! you guys are such a cute fam! glad kyle is back!

Mindy Jo said...

It always takes us so much longer to build the fort than then amount of time the boys are interested in even playing in it! :) We miss you and Kyle and can not WAIT to see you in OCTOBER!!! PARTY!! Love you!

merrilykaroly said...

I had always thought your blog was private! Then Josh gave me the link today! Yay!

Um...Allie is so big. So big! I can't believe how much she has grown!

I loved playing in forts when I was little. If I had a fort now, I probably still would...

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

You are so good at updating your blog! Your pictures are always so cute. You have such a precious little family and we miss you guys so much!!!!

Steve, Kristen, and the Twins said...

Your blog is so cute! So I was just reading about Hurricane Ike, and are you having to be evacuated? I hope everything is ok for you guys. Just wanted you to know we're thinking of ya.

Brandon and Natalie said...

How cute! I bet she loved every minute. She is adorable!