Tonight Allie and I went to our ward's Fall Festival. They served dinner, had games and contests, and then ended with a trunk or treat for the kids. Allie loved trick or treating! She would even say "trick or treat." Kyle is in Mexico on a business trip till Friday so I'm posting lots of pictures for him to look at while he is gone.








8 comments:
Adorable! Love the costume! She is a beautiful little bee. She looks like she was in heaven.
Super cute! I wish we could've gone but those sorts of things don't work out so well for a kid with food allergies. Fortunately, Logan's still young enough to not care too much but I think in the future we'll be the ones with the rockin' Halloween party to compensate.
I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog. Here it goes... Love your hair! Allie looks so cute in her costume. I love how you capture all of her expressions. The picture of you and Allie when she is in her costume is SO cute. Glad to see everything is going great for you!
she was such a cute little bee! and i love the solemn expression in that photo. :)
LOVE the dark hair!! Looks great! And Allie is an adorable bee. Glad to see the ol' ward is still doing the fall festival - I started it when I was activity chair - too much fun!!
such a cute little bee! I just love that last picture of you guys together! that was such a great ward party! :)
aww look at your sweet bumble bee. she is such a cutie!
and P.S. the dark hair looks really good on you.
i approve!
Cute costume! And cute hair!! I like the brunette look! :o)
Post a Comment