Thursday, February 26, 2009

things to remember...

*Allie was frustrated not being able to open the cupboard and get her own snack so she grunted and started to fake cry. I offered to get her a snack and she replied "I'm too sad" while putting her hands to her face and continuing to fake cry. - so dramatic!

*If I ask her to hold me she will wrap her little arms around my neck and squeeze tightly. Then she'll say over and over again "you OK, you fine" - so sweet!

*I offered her an apple for a snack and she promptly replied, "no mom, apples all gone...um, what 'bout ice cream?" - so smart!

5 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

HA! I love these little moments...Allie is a crack up! seriously cute!

Amy Jo said...

I bet it is so fun that she can talk now.. I think communicating with kids is so fun! =)

Amy Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

man, she is smart! "what bout ice cream?" i love it. tom and i love to quote the things we hear allie say. my favorite is still, "kyle, he bonk a head!" don't know why we think that's so hilarious, but we say it all the time! :)

Mindy Jo said...

I need to write down and record the funny things my kids say, I always forget!
ps. I want your bread recipe! Teach me Teach me!