Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mommy & Me

It has been a while since I've taken a picture of me and my girl so I pulled out the camera to take some. When I say 'cheese', Allie smiles so big it looks like she's in pain. Her whole body tenses up just to smile for the camera. She CRACKS me up!
I love being her mom!

She is starting to be SO independent. I have mixed feelings about this. First of all it means she is growing up...it also means a once simple task takes 3 times as long and is 4 times as messy. It is fun to see her learn new things and to see how proud she is of herself when she accomplishes something by herself.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

I Love you both SOOOOO MUCH!!!

A said...

Miss Allie is SOOO cute (as is her mom of course)!!

thepainterfamily said...

That is the sweetest picture. Beautiful Mommy AND daughter! :)

Again, thanks SO MUCH for your help with the pots and pans! :)

thepainterfamily said...

That is the sweetest picture. Beautiful Mommy AND daughter! :)

Again, thanks SO MUCH for your help with the pots and pans! :)

The Busey Family said...

Oh my goodness...I love this picture. It is so sweet.

Christy said...

such a fun little girl. we love her!

Lora said...

You both are SO cute! She is such a cute little lady and that just shows she's learning from the best!

Brandon and Natalie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Ben and Emmy are also going through their own little independent thing right now too. It must be the age.