IT'S SWIM SEASON! We went to the pool today for the first time. It was such a perfect day to go swimming. True the water isn't warm yet but after 15 minutes out in the hot sun we were ready to get in the cool pool.
I am WAY jealous! My mom and dad don't have there pool liner in yet or we would be swimming too!! She looks so cute in her new suit! Give her a BIG KISS for me!
9 comments:
heck yes. yesterday rocked. bring on the sun for today, baby.
Allie's swimsuit is darling! Where did you find it?
shut up! I love it! (and let's be honest...miss it a little bit!)
Yes, I am super jealous. We woke up to 6 inches of snow, what the?!! Allie looks cute in her swimming suit.
oh the jealousy is setting in. it's a winter wonderland here!
Horray for houston weather! We need to go again this week, I'm determined to LOOK like I've been living it up under the sun!
Seriously jealous...and you could not have a cuter (more cute?) family!
very jealous. apparantly it's still winter in utah...wait is it spring?!!! love the swim suit! adorable!!
I am WAY jealous! My mom and dad don't have there pool liner in yet or we would be swimming too!! She looks so cute in her new suit! Give her a BIG KISS for me!
Post a Comment