We are back from our trip to Utah. It will take me several posts and tons of pictures to fully record our trip. We had so much fun! It was great to see our family and friends. We were able to do so much while we were out there. The last weekend in Utah we stayed in a cabin with my family. We played lots of games and ate tons of food. Thanks mom and dad for such a memorable weekend.
~
Before check-in time at the cabin the girls went shopping in Park City and the boys went golfing.
{Allie, Me, Olivia & my sister Kristy}




Kyle Won $20!





6 comments:
Marshmellow guns!? How fun, I've never even heard of such a thing!
I can't wait for all the posts...what a fun trip! :)
How fun!!! I'm so jealous that you got to go out there for so long!! I bet you guys just had a blast! I'm so glad your home...we want to come see you guys in August!! What do you think?
I am so glad you are back! WE should do something!
I've never heard of a marshmallow gun! Your family is so cool, Jill! I wanna be a Gurney!!! :)
What a great vacation, it looks like the perfect way to kick off summer! By the way you look amazing in all your photos!
I absolutely love marshmallow guns, what a fun activity idea! I am loving all your Utah pictures, I am so glad you have such a cute little girl to go have fun with!! =) It always looks like she makes everything a little bit more fun!
Post a Comment