So as you can see we did TONS while in Utah. In addition to everything below, we saw Night at the Museum 2 with Papa Steve and also Disney's Up with Rob, Angie & Olivia. We loved both of those movies. Allie and I got to see Sophie & her new little baby brother, Lincoln. We made a trip to Salt Lake to visit Grandma & Grandpa Nelson (Kyle's grandparents) and also to meet up with the Batemans, Tolmans and Faulks. Allie got to go swimming once with Uncle Steve & Aunt Jessi. On our trip we played tons of games, chilled in the backyard, watched movies, ate tons of Otterpops and played Rock Band. Good times. A big thanks to our family for making this such a memorable vacation! Love ya!
~
Sneak Peek
Angie (my very talented Sister-in-law) took some pictures of the girls. I'll be getting the other pictures soon.
Orem's Summerfest
We went to the carnival twice. The girls loved the firetruck. Since their Papa is the fire chief, they think all firetrucks are
'Papa's Firetrucks.'
{Allie, Papa, Olivia & "Papa's Firetruck"}

The second day we went with Papa Steve and Grandma Julie.{Allie riding the carousel}
{Kyle & I at the parade}
{Kyle, Grandma Julie & Papa Steve watching the parade}
{Papa arranged for the girls to ride the firetruck in the parade. They definitely were the cutest kids in the parade. Thanks Kristy for riding along with them. The girls felt so special...and they should! Most kids don't get to do that. Thanks Papa!}



8 comments:
Wow! Fly fishing! That sounds so fun! And Allie was in a parade..how sweet, I bet she loved waving at everyone :)
The pics of Allie and her cousin on the bridge are too cute, she looks so proper sitting there!
Utah is so much fun in the summer!! Looks like you took advantage of every great activity out there. I can't wait to go next week after seeing all of that! PS -- love your hair!
dude, i am so jealous of your rockin vacation. is there anything you guys didn't do?? for reals. so awesome. i'm so glad we got to see you guys! please come back for christmas!!
So fun! I love the pics. Angie took! Can't wait to see more. And the pic. of you and Kyle at the parade is SO cute! Miss you guys like crazy! I'm so glad you got all that time w/ your family, Jill, and that you got to see your close friends! Again, So fun!
Looks like you had so much fun! We're glad to have you back in Texas now :-)
I bet Allie had so much fun riding in the parade! I love the picture of her excited face with the goldfish
Wow! You guys did a ton and it looks like a lot of fun! Allie is SO cute! I love those pics of her and her cousin and can't wait to see more!
I am so jealous you got to see the Tolmans and the Batemans and the Faulks. It seems like I haven't see any of you guys in months!!
Post a Comment