sounds fun! wish we were there to celebrate with you guys. :(
so cute! ALlie is absolutely gorgeous. I am still loving your brown hair.Where did angie take those pics of Olivia and Allie? THe bridge one? What a cute location.
Cute pictures! We sure do miss you guys, thanks for keeping us up to date with your blog. We sure appreciate you efforts! Love You!
oh man...I do remember that pancake breakfast! :)
Jill: you're gorgeous! Glad to see you are all doing well
Post a Comment
5 comments:
sounds fun! wish we were there to celebrate with you guys. :(
so cute! ALlie is absolutely gorgeous. I am still loving your brown hair.
Where did angie take those pics of Olivia and Allie? THe bridge one? What a cute location.
Cute pictures! We sure do miss you guys, thanks for keeping us up to date with your blog. We sure appreciate you efforts! Love You!
oh man...I do remember that pancake breakfast! :)
Jill: you're gorgeous! Glad to see you are all doing well
Post a Comment